Ottawa Valley's Favourite Family Destination!
Timeshare at Logos Land Resort
2 Bedroom Vacation Villa Pricing (effective March 31, 2017)
20 year right to use:
Green Week $4300.00 (CDN)
Yellow Week $4900.00 (CDN)
Red (winter) Week $6200.00 (CDN)
Red (summer) Week $7800.00 (CDN)
Tax not included in above pricing.
New to Timesharing? This is how it works:
- Purchase the 20 year right to use a specific week for each year
- After the initial cost, you pay a yearly maintenance fee (to cover costs associated with keeping the unit in great shape, groundskeeping, snow removal, etc.)
- Stay onsite during your week OR trade your week and vacation anywhere in the world (see Interval International below)
Looking for a risk free way to see if timeshare is right for you?
- For $889 tax included we will provide you with one week to stay anywhere in the world where an Interval International resort is located and available
Our 2 bedroom Villas are also available for nightly, weekend, or weekly rentals all year long. See our Accommodations page for rates and information.
- Logos Land Resort has once again been recognized as a 2017 Interval International Select Resort (15 consecutive years). An Interval International Select Resort provides a great vacation experience, and is distinquished by a comfortable and home-like atmosphere. This distinction identifies Logos Land as exceeding Interval's already-high affiliation standards and delivering great vacation experiences.
- The exchange network for Interval International consists of over 2500 resorts in over 75 nations
- In order to trade your timeshare week with Interval International you must register and pay a yearly membership fee
- With your Interval membership, you can give Interval your Logos Land week (called a deposit) and take a week at an Interval resort anywhere in the world anytime during the year depending on what's available
Our twelve well appointed 2 bedroom villa's feature a master bedroom with a queen bed, a 2nd bedroom with twin beds, a fully equipped kitchen along with a dining area, a washer and dryer, living room with a fireplace, satellite TV, a screened in porch and a sofa with a queen size pull out. Each Villa sleeps up to 6 people.
Logos Land Resort 15906 Highway 17, Cobden, Ontario K0J 1K0
This site is maintained by Logos Land Resort © 2017
Testimonial: Trip Advisor Post - Sept 3, 2015
This was our 3rd timeshare exchange in the last 5 years at Logos Land resort. We love this resort, which has a lot to offer to families especially during the summer months. There is a water park at the resort, a zip-line above the lake which we used and loved, a nice spring fed lake perfect for swimming. boating (no motors allowed), a mini zoo with a number of animals, lovely walking trails around the lake and a large pond. I was very impressed with the manager's gesture in re-validating my un-used expired zip-line ticket from the year before. That was an awesome thing to do. I do not know of any other manager at any other resort or place that would have done that. Thank you very much. That was very classy.